Total Pageviews

Monday, February 9, 2015

In Memory Of Monty Oum

I'm sad to say that another one of my inspirations has passed. Monty Oum, the 33 year old creator of Dead Fantasy, Haloid, and my personal favorite RWBY has tragically passed away a few weeks ago. I could write about what made him so good, why he's my inspiration, but I'd rather like to honor him as well as my other fallen heroes with a day of dedication for each, showcasing my personal favs that feed my artistry. It's Monday (still is at the present time in L.A.) and I'd like to honor Monty today on my 1st Monty Oum Monday. On tonight's menu...

Dead Fantasy is a series of shorts about the characters from Dead Or Alive in an all out battle to the finish against the characters of Final Fantasy! Just to give you an idea of the timeline, I watched Dead Fantasy part 1 sometime around 2006. Almost 10 years and I still think it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment